Saturday, February 28, 2009

Aqua Beaded Bracelet with Polymer Clay and Glass Beads


It's been a busy time, and I finally got back to the computer. I've listed another bracelet on Etsy. This one is a beautiful aqua blue.
Perhaps I'll have time to do more jewelry making since more snow has been forecast for this week (Can you believe it?). We have no place to put it all.
Last week was a great escape to Delaware, Baltimore and Washington D.C. to see the sights and friends and family. Coming back to Maine was rough. A thrown rod killed our Subaru engine right outside of NYC, a new used car saved the day, but then a drive home in a blinding snow storm was enough to fray every nerve. If I didn't know God was protecting us through the whole ordeal I would have lost it. Somehow along the way there were many reminders that He was watching out for us.

No comments: