Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yarmouth Clam Festival


Here it is mid July. I haven't written for quite awhile. Time to get back to blogging. We had a lovely Sunday at the Yarmouth Clam festival even if they did run out of clams! Many artists as always showing their beautiful work at this fair. My favorite T-shirt guy was there and my son and I now have matching sheep t-shirts.

I miss being an artist in a craft show when I go to these festivals, but there are just too many other matters that demand my time these days. Most of them resolve around being a mom. I know that the years will go by quickly and I will be happier in the long run putting this energy into my son now. Time for art and shows will come again later.

Awhile back I was debating whether to buy a DSLR camera and I finally did! So happy with my Canon XSI. Very nice camera and I'm still playing with it. I especially had fun photographing the ferris wheel directly into the afternoon sun at the clam festival.

No comments: