Monday, January 19, 2009

Big Snowstorm !



Yesterday brought lots of snow. Well, I call it lots when I go outside and it is past my knees! I think it is quite beautiful and somehow relaxes me. I remember an old friend in high school days who wrote a song about God and snow. One of the lines in it was something like this :
You see when I die, I want to be covered over, I want to be as white as snow, so when the heavens look down on meeeeee....none of my wretchedness will show. His name was Jimmy Hunter (can't believe I remember) and it truly was a beautiful song. It was back then that I became aware that I needed God and my life changed.

So we stayed in until the plow guy came. I was able to take a few more pictures and set up my Google Analytics. I'll check tomorrow to see if I've done it right. There are some great tutorials in the Etsy forums on how to set this up as well as interpret them. Sweetfigments has a helpful one on her blog:
http://sweetfigments.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-set-up-your-google-analytics.html

I was even able to put a new charm bracelet up in my Etsy store. It's at the top of this post. What do you think?
check it out in my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_4&listing_id=19966397

No comments: