Saturday, August 8, 2009

Breakfast and the Farmers Market



What can be better than a gorgeous summer Saturday morning breakfast with friends and a visit to the Bath Farmers Market? A slight breeze, no humidity, blue skies and wispy cotton clouds, the river in view and lots of fresh flowers and vegetables.

Here I'll make a plug for the lovely flower arrangements presented by Passion Flower Farms. Each arrangement contains some very interesting flowers and they are mixed together so elegantly. My friend buys a bunch every Saturday and says they last a long time if you change the water every day.

There were many fantastic splashes of color and pattern all throughout as I walked. I couldn't resist taking several pictures. I'll enjoy coming back to this in the dead of winter when I have the blahs and I am wearing layers of clothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I love the farmers market.