Thursday, December 9, 2010

Aqua Necklace Completed


It always feels good to finish something you started awhile ago. And so it is with this summery beaded necklace I call Water Necklace. The colors are so June , July and August! Lots of seed beads combined with some others I've made out of polymer clay.

And with this finished it was a good chilly day to make hot cocoa and chex mix for my son and his friend when they came home from school. I cherish these times since they are so fleeting and before I know it he'll be driving and heading out to greener pastures.
A wonderful afternoon... hanging out with adolescents who still want to hang out with mom, and the good feeling of completion. I even put the necklace in my Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63996990/aqua-multi-strand-beaded-water-necklace

No comments: